Welcome to the Woodside at Lake Highlands Online Application
Rental Qualifying Criteria
We are delighted that you are interested in leasing an apartment in our community. In order to help in making your decision, we have listed below criteria for qualifying as a resident with us.
- No Move In Specials given at any time. In the event a move special is offered in writing, the move in special WILL be charged back to resident in the event they are late in rent, break their lease, or are n default of any part of their lease contract.
- NO CASH ACCEPTED at any time for ANY reason
- A separate application must be completed, dated and signed by each applicant 18 years or older.
- Each applicant must provide a government issued photo I.D. and allow it to be copied
- If applicant's family will be occupying the apartment, the family size must be appropriate for the available unit - No more than two persons per bedroom. Occupant younger than six months old are not considered occupants of the apartment a time of lease signing, until the occupant reaches 7 months old.
- Employment and monthly income must be verifiable. Total monthly income must be 3 times the monthly rent. All applicant's income combined must meet these criteria. If one applicant is denied for any reasons below all applicants are denied. Applicant(s) may be denied occupancy for the following reasons:
- Falsification of application by any applicant
- Incomplete application by applicant
- Insufficient income (total all applicants)
- Criminal conviction history of violent, drug related, sexual crime.
- Felonies of theft, drug use or violent crimes committed by applicant or by any other occupants' automatic denial. Other felonies to be reviewed on case by case basis.
- Poor credit history of any applicant (Credit reports are obtained, Previous bankruptcy may require an administrative fee and/or additional deposit).
- Poor rental profile of any applicant (rental history reports obtained). Rental history of:
- Non-Payment or frequent late payment of rent (may require additional deposit)
- No Evictions less than 3-year-old. Must have verifiable rental history
- Drug use
- Poor Housekeeping
- Poor supervision of occupants
- Unruly or destructive behavior by applicant, occupants and guest
- Violence to persons or property by applicant, occupants & guest
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability or familial status. In addition, we do not discriminate based on any protected classes covered by local, state and federal law.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE RENTAL CRITERIA
By choosing "I Agree" and continuing to the application, you acknowledge that you have read and understand all of the above information.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.